- The mission includes approximately 1/3 of Buenos Aires and extends into the interior of the country some 350 miles.
- We have about 186 missionaries, which includes approximately 158 elders, 22 sisters and 6 senior missionaries.
- Normally, 24 serve in "the campo" (or the interior of the country) and the remaining serve in areas closer to the capital.
- There are 8 organized stakes, 2 districts and 1 independent branch in our mission.
- About 60% of our missionaries are from North America and the other 40% are from Central and South America.
- We often have "waiters", or missionaries from Argentina, who are assigned to other missions, but are waiting for their visas to other countries. We have found them to be a great asset to our mission and some of them eventually get reassigned to the "greatest mission in the world."
Elder Pribyl would love to hear from you:
New Mailing Address:
Elder Victor Edward Pribyl
Argentina Buenos Aires South Mission
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Proud Mom of
Elder Sanchez (11/14)
Elder Santizo (11/14)
Elder Aldave (12/14-1/15)
Elder Connell (1/15 - 4/15)
Elder Leishman (4/15-5/15)
Elder Rivera (6/15-present)
8/13/14 Entered Provo MTC
8/26/14 Arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina
8/26/14 Parque San Martin
1/28/15 Mariano Acosta
4/22/15 Villa Madero